Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All Dogs Go To Heaven


I miss this goofball.

what are your thoughts on Doggy Heaven?
I want to believe it exists, but I'm not too sure about it...

A Dog's Prayer
Remember me always but do not grieve for me too long
I have tried always to comfort you in times of sorrow, and have made every effort to add joy to your life.
I never wanted to cause you pain.
Peace for me is certain now, and I suspect I will have eternal sleep in the earth I have loved so well.
Please, after your period of grieving for me, make room in your heart for another.
You are the kind of human being that should always have a friend like me to love.
Your kind and gentle heart should not be wasted on my memory for too long.
Give your love to another.
I know your new friend will never take my place, because we had something very special.
It may not be quite the same, but a new devoted and loving companion will in time, become special in their own way.
You loved me very much and I loved you.
My spirit will always be with you, and no matter how deep my sleep, my grateful tail will always be wagging for you.

No comments: