Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hell Week


  • Sat.- Mom abandons me to go to Illinois for 2 weeks.
  • Sun.- blah day. gave up hope of going to see Family Force 5 [i won free tix, but no one could/would go w/ me]
  • Mon.- concert day turned depression day. complete w/ cookie dough ice cream, pudding made by my amazing sister, hair dye, & the ever so wonderful Edward Scissorhands. oh! & this is the night my puppy [Ian] got hurt. he had me up till 2.

  • Tues.- cleaning day. Ian seemed to be a little better so we didn't take him to the vet.
  • Wed.- Ian gets worse. more cleaning. he had me up till 2 again.
  • Thurs.- Take Ian to the vet. Vet poked him, & gave him pain meds... then went to Knott's Scary Farm. got home @ 2, Ian got even worse, had me up till 4am.

  • Fri.- wake up @ 8am & Ian lost movement in his back legs. he pooed in my room. have to carry him to the vet. Then we have to take him to the better vet... out in Tustin! he needs an MRI so we leave him there. find out that he has a ruptured disk in his lower back & a compressed disk in his mid back. He has surgery. Come home & nap then go to football game.
  • Sat.- I did absolutely nothing. just sleep.

my baby is still at the docs office & they're telling us he's doing as well as is to be expected.
Mom comes home thursday.
Friday I leave for San Diego w/ friends for a concert & i'll be back Saturday. then Sunday I think my sister [Becca] is coming to town! :D
So things should be looking up soon.

No comments: