Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who put the "glad" in "gladiator"?

Negativity & I, we don't get along very well. I don't like being mad at people. I don't like fighting with people. I don't like people being mad at me, it makes me sad. I especially don't like when my parents are upset w/ me.
It seems like there has been a lot of negativity in my life lately. I could blame it on current events. I could blame it on what's going on in the world. Heck! I could even blame it on the cosmos [if i believed in all that jazz]. But I'm pretty sure that would get me nowhere. Bottom line is, I let it get to me.
But hopefully all that nonsense is dead & gone, and it's back to seeing a bright side in everything! Well... almost everything. =]

On another note:
4th of July was super!! My most favoritest holiday EVER was spent with the fam bam & Allegra & Deanna. Lots of food, yummy cobbler, delicious guacamole, pretty [&dangerous] fireworks, Edward Scissorhands & Beetlejuice, & sitting on the roof.
I also went fishing the other day! yay me! haha It was definitely an experience. I got seasick & slept most of the time. But the time when I was conscious was pretty fun. I caught a couple fish... with some help =]. lol I didn't get sunburned even though i slept in the sun! and I didn't fall overboard! :D That in itself is a success in my book.

No comments: