Monday, January 19, 2009

Sleeeeep for Daaaayys

Oh my word!
This weekend has been the craziest/best/most amazing/busiest weekend EVER!
Disneyland on Friday was fantastic! I was blessed with our amazing Southern California weather. I think it almost reached 90. Saturday and Sunday were spent with some of the most wonderful girlies you will ever meet.
haha
Staying up for 24+ hours, going to bed at 2pm, waking up at 10pm, going back to bed at 2am, and then sleeping till 10am makes for a very tired Mandy....
Hahaha When i got home from the hotel I showered and I put clean sheet on my bed but then I got hungry so I decided I'd eat before i slept. But as I was crawling over my bed so i could get to the kitchen I fell over and that's all she wrote. hahah I toootally just like knocked out right then and there. I didn't even get to eat.

No comments: