Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blogging eh?

So I've decided to give "blogging" a go.

yay me!

haha.


So my neck is still sore. Two sprained vertebrae? Yes, that is what I was told. I was also told by someone else that that doesn't make any sense. -.- haha So I have two sprained "somethings" in my neck that causing a great deal of pain. But I go to see the chiropractor tomorrow again so things should be looking up soon =) Lord willing and I don't hit my head again.

On another note, I need better sleeping habits. Last night I went to bed at 2:30 only to be woken up at 4:30 to drop my Dad off at the airport. I'm pretty excited for him. and Becca of course =) I'm just hoping he'll get a good shot of the President (and the ship) and not get frustrated and throw my camera in the Atlantic....


Oh! and Happy Birthday Elvis Presley!!
All day I felt like I was forgetting something. The whole day just felt off. Then we had an earthquake and I thought that might have been it, but then I was watching TV Land and they kept playing shows about Elvis and then it hit me! It's his birthday!!! hahaha
That sent me into a little dance around the house and got me strange looks from my mom. haha gotta love her

No comments: