Sunday, January 24, 2010

Birthdaayyy!

I was really stressed & depressed about my 20th birthday. I wasn't sure what i was going to do, if i was going to do anything, who i was going to invite. It was awful!
But in the end, after many failed ideas, it all finally came together wonderfully :] so i was no longer stressed. just depressed.
I ended up crashing my friends little brother's party & playing in a jumper w/ these kids who kept pushing me down the mountain. Then from there, a few of us went to the movies to see The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. [AMAZING MOVIE!!! <--- total understatement] Some random old guy bought me Dibs for my bday. hahaThen we came back here, hung out, played games, & ate...alot. haha
Being 20 is soo blah.
I'm no longer a teen, but i'm not considered an adult. I'm at a limbo aion [hooray for Greek words!]
But I'm glad i was able to celebrate my blahness w/ a handful of my favorite people :]

No comments: