Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prophetic dreams?

Ever had one of those?
I have!! It's an incredible experience when you realize what's going on! haha  Well, one weirded me out, but we won't speak of that :D Recently I've been having a ton of dreams and I love it! I love dreaming! It's so much fun! Unless in that dream you are a Bella Swann type character from Twilight and are with Edward Cullen (of course) [the one from the movie. not the Edward in my head] and stuck in the mountains while it's snowing and freezing and he's all pale and gross with rosie cheeks!  yes.... That was the dream I had a few nights ago. Except in my dream we like, fell down the mountain and I'm pretty sure I was trying to get away from the Edward and he was coming after me.  [story of my life- thanks alot Lisa for pointing that out to me!] LOL

Recently I also had a dream that consisted of me liking a dark haired boy, who liked me back, and we were in a hotel [with my mom and a whole bunch of friends], and i tripped over something.  Sounds semi normal right? Well! My mom had a dream that same night that I liked a dark haired boy, who liked me back, and we were in a hotel room and I tripped over something!    Bizarre right?!  I'm still spazzing over it...

Free concert this weekend! Big Beach to-do next weekend! and then Palm Springs for Bachelorette Getaway!!
sooooo excied!

1 comment:

Allegra said...

I AM EXCITED TOOOO!!! :D