Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I, I will survive!!


We made it!
We survived the roadtrip!
We're still alive! [though we came across some scary situations that lead us to believe we wouldn't be for long]
We're still friends!
We didn't bite eachothers heads off!
We still love eachother!
We had fun!



Such a fantastic experience. Drunk guy tried breaking into our room. I crowd surfed. Talked to strangers [actually kinda fun :D]. Got lost a couple times. Got sea sick [wasn't even on a boat]. Saw elephant seals! Visited cousing I haven't seen in 9 years. Took 600+ pics!



and now i'm sick with some God forsaken illness. I probably have walking pneumonia or bronchitis or something ridiculous like that.




1 comment:

Allegra said...

I'm so glad you survived! I hope we survive our trip too, even though it's not exactly a road trip! lol Yay I'm excited though!!!