Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rainbow




Yet another rainy day in beautiful southern California. We were supposed to go to Knott's today but it closed because of the rain. =/ I was kinda bitter towards it [the rain] because of that, and it woke me up at 7am. I was also starting to grow tired of it and frustrated that we haven't had any warm weather for a few weeks. But when I went outside today after it had temporarily stopped raining I saw the most beautiful rainbow. My heart immediately stopped thinking "why God?! Why?!" and went to "You know what, Thanks Lord." I'm selfish. California desperately needs all the rain it can get and I just wanted the sun so I can work on my tan. Boo me! But you know, I'm going to enjoy the rain as much as I can in all my pale glory! =D




Self Realizations:

  • I'm selfish
  • I'm insecure
  • I let what people say affect me wayy more than I should
  • I feel obnoxious and I don't like it
  • I hold grudges
  • I'm bitter

No comments: